Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Anna's 2 year old pictures (at 2 years and 5 months :))

I finally got around to taking Anna's 2 year old pictures. First I was waiting for it to warm up a bit so she wouldn't have to be wearing a big winter coat in them. Then I took some, but wasn't really all that happy with them. So finally we were to June so I figured I might as well wait till we were at one of our favorite places on Earth, the Conference Grounds! And I love how they turned out! Except she looks so old! I always tell people when they ask how old she is that she's 2 going on 5, and I feel like she looks like that in these pictures. Well, maybe not 5, but not 2 either! Slow down my sweet girl! So here are some of her pictures for your enjoyment!
Anna Leona Bussis- 2 years old























No comments:

Post a Comment