Monday, February 20, 2017

Life With the Bussis'- 2.20.17

We had a much better week this week, well, at least I did. :) My antibiotics started to kick in after a few days and my head no longer felt like it was going to explode. It still took about a week for me to stop blowing out junk :), but we're all good now and thankfully no one else got that horrible sinus infection. The boys have a cough now, but as long as they don't run around too much (which is very hard for them) they are fine. Anna is getting her bottom molars so is unhappy at times (yesterday morning was the first time I remember being told she was fussy in the nursery). So hopefully those molars pop through soon. She still only has her two front teeth in the front, I don't know what's taking the next two so long to come in, but it's going to look kind of funny with her two front teeth and then the molars on the bottom. :) Oh well...
She'll still be adorable :)

I wanted to get a picture of each of the kids to send their grandparents on Valentine's Day. Here's David

This is how Jonathan wanted to be photographed :)

Our sweetheart

My big boy!

Anna loves to have you put sunglasses on her.
 
Giggling is usually involved

She also loves putting things on her head. :) Such a cute Firefighter!

We had to go to Costco and they were very good, so they got a cinnamon stick

Anna was very good too, so she got to get in on the cinnamon stick too :)

We've had some "warmer" days so we enjoyed getting to go outside (believe it or not she really wanted to go outside, I know she looks excited here :))

Her first time walking in shoes. She was not a fan at first
 
But she got the hang of it pretty quickly and now asks to have her shoes on

Loving getting to ride his bike!

We went out to dinner at Olive Garden one night (got a coupon for $1 kids meals!!). Anna was a big fan of the bread sticks (as well as the pasta she shared with Micah)

Oh David, loves to keep his hood on

Micah

And this is how Jonathan was when I went to take his picture, silly boy

Now he's sitting up, but of course won't look at me :)

Saturday I was nice so I wanted to try to take Anna's 1 year pictures. We went to the playground at school, she was more interested in exploring than standing still to have her picture taken :)

The boys of course found a nice muddy puddle to jump in

I actually got to go to a basketball game with Steve Saturday night! Our boys were in the championship game for their district and our neighbors graciously offered to watch our kids so I could go! We have the best neighbors!!

She is now a big fan of shoes and it's just so fun to put her in them! She just looks so grown up though!

I also love getting to do her hair. She has some curls now, so fun!

More things on her head :)

Life over here, always craziness going on :)

I let Anna have a piece of a big chocolate chip cookie, I think she liked it :)

I was trying to get a picture of her in this outfit to send to my friend who gave her the outfit, this was the best I could get, in motion with her mouth wide open :) That's life with a toddler on the move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment