Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Life with the Bussis'- 12-17-14

Not a whole lot of things to blog about this week (since my last one was a day late and I didn't really take a lot of pictures this week :)).  We did have a few days of 40 degree weather which was nice except that it was also drizzly and foggy, but we still took advantage and spent some time outdoors and I even was able to take Micah's 4 year old pictures. Which reminded me I never put up Jonathan and David's 2 year pictures so once I get Micah's edited I'll have to do a post with all their pictures. I decided 4 is the best age to take pictures. They listen to what you say, actually do it, and still enjoy making Mommy happy so they'll smile. :) Of course it could also just be Micah's nature, who knows what 4 year old David and Jonathan will be like, but I'm pretty sure David at least will still be a stinker. :) Anyways, here are some pictures from our week:
Color time. Micah loves to color and Jonathan and David like to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes while they have a crayon or marker in their hand :)
 
Micah was pretty excited about the bat he made at the library

One morning David was really quiet in the other room. I finally decided I probably should check on him and yes, all the ornaments that had been on the bottom half of the Christmas tree were now on the floor :)

Saturday we went bowling with Steve's mom, sister and her kids. We had a great coupon that included 5 meals, bowling, and ice cream! The kids were big fans of all of those components.

Jonathan bowling
 
Micah bowling

David bowling (as you can see Steve stayed busy. He also occasionally had to help our nephew, Bentley, because Bentley wasn't happy with how his mom helped him, not as many pins down :))

Micah was pretty excited he got to wear special shoes to bowl (no idea why he crossed his legs when I said "Micah, let me take a picture of you with your shoes" :))
 
Grandma Hug!

He just wanted me to take his picture :)

Jonathan saying hi to "Baby Morgan"

Micah discovered this week how awesome Snuggies are, you can stay under a blanket and still eat your pistachios!

Enjoying some peanut clusters

Micah got to be my shopping buddy on Monday (to the grocery store). He was so excited to go with me, he told me a number of times "Thank you so much for letting me go to the store with you Mommy." :) He also was very excited to get to wear his sweatshirt "that I can hold hands in the pocket" :)
 
 
Last night we went out to dinner, always an adventure with 3 little boys :)
 
 
It was a sports bar and grill, so there were TVs everywhere, even at our table. I'm not a big fan of a TV right there, but I have to say, it kept our boys very distracted so they weren't unruly :)
 
I love my boys! They really are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment