Saturday, January 3, 2015

Life with the Bussis'- 1.3.15

It has been a very full 2 weeks for us over here (hence lack of blogging:)). And I can't believe that it is now 2015!! Just typing the date seems so strange! I vividly remember when it turned to 2000 and that doesn't seem like that long ago! Crazy how time flies. :) But yes, we had a very fun Christmas although we ended up with kids with fevers. Christmas morning I went to church early to practice and Steve came later with the boys. He came up to me at the piano and told me Jonathan couldn't go to the nursery because he was burning up. At this point church was staring in about 15 minutes and I couldn't go home with him because I had to play and sing. So Jonathan got his first experience in church, he laid down on the bench and slept the whole service :). He spent a lot of time that day laying down and by nighttime Micah had joined the fever club. :) So we had pretty subdued boys for our parties, but we made it through them all and were even able to enjoy them a bit. So in between all our parties we have spent a lot of time resting as you will see. :) Speaking of seeing, here you go:
 
Micah got to go with Daddy and Mommy to another school Christmas Program (this time the twins stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma :)). We talked Daddy into taking us to Cold Stone afterwards. :)

We are very blessed to live right by church so we can go play in the fellowship hall when it's too cold to play outside


Riding back to the house

Starting off the morning with some singing

Excited it was his turn to go with Mommy to the grocery store

My silly David

One day it was so nice we decided to take a walk/bike ride!

And then paly a little tennis back home

For our Christmas party we first went out to dinner

Jonathan


Micah was very excited to take this picture :)
 
Back home we had to get a family picture in front of the tree before we opened presents



Checking out the new book G&G VH gave him



"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes, Planes!!!" (we've already watched it twice :))

Pretty exciting stuff!

David just loved throwing the wrapping paper

Trying out the pajamas and sleeping bags they got from G&G VH



We decided the next morning was a pajama kind of morning since they got such cute new pajamas :)

Christmas day we went to my uncle and aunt's house. They have a dog and David absolutely loved chasing the dog around. I think the dog actually got sick of David :)
 
This was the day Jonathan wasn't feeling well so I put him on the ground in my cousin's room on his sleeping bag. He spent a lot of time there and eventually fell asleep (missing the point of sleeping ON the sleeping bag :))

I wasn't going to make Micah take a nap but he finally asked if he could go lay down like Jonathan (we later realized he too had a fever). Looks so comfy bundled up in the sleeping bag

They were pretty tuckered out after all our partying so we spent a lot of time at home resting

All ready for church, well, physically, mentally they still needed to wake up :)

Silly Jonathan climbs on my piano! Not okay!

I got to make the cake/cupcakes for my sister-in-law's baby shower. It was a joint shower with her sister, thus the 2 cakes, and as you can see, they are both having boys, so fun!

Jonathan insisted one morning he wanted to brush his teeth. I guess that's not a bad thing for him to be insisting :)

The boys were very excited that there were some leftover cupcakes from the shoer



Steve's mom made the boys fleece blankets for Christmas and they are big fans of them

Love my little guys!
 
So it was a very busy, but very fun last couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment