Thursday, December 3, 2015

Life with the Bussis'- 12.3.15

Not too much to share from this past week. It wasn't so much that we didn't do anything, I just forgot to take any pictures. :)
Like Thanksgiving, this is the only picture I have from that day. :) Can you tell Jonathan is trying not to smile. :)

Friday morning the boys "helped" me put up some Christmas decorations. This is what they thought we were suppose to do with the stockings :)
 
The boys got to go to Steve's parents house overnight on Friday with their cousin Bentley. Micah and Bentley made gingerbread houses, as you can see the are very proud of them. :) 
 
My boys in blue :)

This was so cute (at least I thought so :)). When they got up from their naps on Sunday David just went and snuggled right up to Micah, so sweet

Jonathan set up a little office for himself

Thankfully Micah wanted to go with me to the store again this week. I'm pretty sure he put 90% of the items in the cart for me

He just loves being my helper. I think he's going to be such a great helper when this baby comes!!

It was pretty cold outside while he was helping me both at the store put the groceries in the van and then at home bringing them in the house, so his reward for helping mommy was a cup of hot chocolate with whip cream on top, as you can see he was pretty excited about that (although he pretty much just at the whip cream on top :))

Making some guacamole. Whenever one helps mommy make something, they all have to help.

So the twins just have not shown any interest in potty training. And seriously, it's time. So we decided to bring out the big guns and I bought 2 Cabbie's from the Planes Fire and Rescue movie, put them where they will see them every day, and told them if they go on the toilet they get to play with them. David was pretty excited about this

As was Jonathan

And it worked for Jonathan. Unfortunately not for David. The rule is if they go on the toilet they get to play with it, if they go in their diaper, it gets taken away. We'll see how this goes. :) Micah was 3 1/2 before he decided it was time to be done with diapers, I was hoping the twins would be sooner, but we shall see. :)

Jonathan told me it was bright in the house :)
Love my silly boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment