Thursday, December 24, 2015

Life with the Bussis'- 12.24.15- Big News!!

Well, I won't make you wait for the big news, I'll start with that right away :):
WE'RE MOVING!!! TO MONTANA!!!
Steve has received and accepted a call to a church in Montana! It is a church that he interned at the summer after he graduated from seminary and always thought he might want to end up there at some point in his ministry. And we feel the Lord is leading us there now. We are sad to leave our wonderful congregation here and family, but we are also very excited to see how God will use us at this new church and community. Steve and I went out there the beginning of November and fell in love with the people and community there. So that's our news. We're going to wait to move until after the baby is born (obviously :), don't think moving while 9 months pregnant is a very good idea). So if you're looking for a beautiful place to visit, look us up in Montana, we love visitors! :) 
 
 I wanted to get a picture of the three boys in these Montana shirts that the church sent back with us for them and as you can see, they are really just a pain when it comes to getting their pictures taken :):





My silly boys :)
And now on to our week:
I was feeling pretty sore and exhausted and like I might have this baby last week, so I decided to put myself on bedrest for an afternoon. The boys didn't mind, they got to watch lots of videos :)

David decided the armrest of the couch was the most comfortable place to sit :)

Micah made this ornament for me at Little Lambs. So fun to get homemade gifts from him!

Steve, Micah and I at the local Christian school's Christmas program (we decided to leave the twins home with Grandpa, made for a much more enjoyable evening for us and those sitting around us)

Since I was a little worried I was going to have this baby sooner rather than later, I got out all my bottles. Think I have enough?! :)
 
We had a Christmas party for Steve's mom's side Friday night and I finally remembered to take a picture at the very end :). The twins were very excited about their Fisher Price farmer tractors

Playing some Bingo with Daddy

Showing off their new church shirts, again, the twins are so cooperative

My mom sent the boys Christmas pajamas and they only took about 2 weeks to get here :), so we were very excited when they came.
 
All decked out in their reindeer pj's

This was a milestone for Steve and I, registering Micah for Kindergarten!! I can't believe we will have a child in school next year!!
 
I walked into the office to find this, they had emptied out some of the boxes gifts had come in :)

We turned the big box into a jail :). My boys love the show Sherriff Callie and are constantly putting each other in "jail", so when we got this enormous box I decided it would make a good jail for them :)
 
We had a birthday party for our nephew on Monday night and we managed to get a picture of Steve's parents with all their grandkids! Yes, that's one girl and five boys, poor Morgan :)
 
Micah got his birthday gift card from the Toys R Us birthday club, so we let him pick out a toy, and no surprise he picked out another character from the movie Planes

We had our family Christmas party Tuesday night. Our tradition is to go out to dinner (a nice gift for Mom so she doesn't have to make dinner).
 

After dinner we come home to open presents, but first we must take a family picture in front of the Christmas tree. And go figure, as big of a pain as it is to get all three of my boys to look at the camera when I or someone else is trying to take a picture, when I put the camera on a tripod and set the timer, they all look. :)

Opening presents!!




They were very excited about all their presents, but especially for their new roundhouse for their train tracks. Now they each have a shed to put their train in!
 
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior, the most precious gift of all!!
Merry Christmas from the Bussis family!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment