Sunday, November 13, 2016

Anna's Weekly Update- 42 weeks - 11.13.16


Anna had a pretty rough week. She woke up last Sunday morning seeming just fine. But as I was getting ready for church she started getting really crabby and just wanted to be held. I picked her up and thought she felt a little warm. So I took her temperature and sure enough, she had a fever. :( Unfortunately for her I had to play for the first song of the service, so she hung out in the back with a lady while I played and then I took her back home. She had her fever till she woke up Wednesday morning. I did take her in to the doctor on Tuesday but they couldn't find anything so it was just a virus. And to top it off, she got two more teeth in this week with two more trying to pop through, so it's just been an all around not so great week for her. :) But thankfully she is back to being herself although she still is a little fussy (all my kids had it that they get used to being fussy while sick so they continue that on even when they feel better). So hopefully this week we have a sick-free week! Given the fact that Anna was sick half the week and we didn't do much or go many places, I don't have a lot of pictures to share this week. :)
 

Back at home during church. I knew she wasn't feeling well when she just wanted to cuddle :)

It didn't take long for her to conk out

My older brother always said all you needed when you were sick was fresh air, so Anna and I took a walk Sunday afternoon :) (although we didn't just use fresh air, we also used Tylenol and oils :))

She actually woke up fairly happy Monday morning although she still had a fever
 
She broke her fever that morning during her nap so I was hopefully she was on the mend. Unfortunately she woke up from her afternoon nap with a 104 temperature :(

These two would play on their cameras all day if we let them (they have games on them). They are so never getting game boys or whatever the equivalent of that is these days!! David is so bad that he would rather pee in his pants than take a break from playing to go to the bathroom!! That does not bode well with his mother, so he gets his camera taken away a lot. It is currently on top of the china cupboard with no timeline of when it will come down (don't even get me started on how many underwear my boys went through yesterday and how many times I had to clean the bathroom floor!! Seriously, how hard is it to get the pee in the toilet!!! Boys!!! Okay, rant done :))

Finally starting to get our Anna back!

Sitting by her buddy

I really have no words for this :)

We have had some absolutely beautiful November days here so we are trying to take advantage of them


Steve was at Bible study and I was giving the twins a bath so I stuck Anna in her crib to keep her out of trouble. She was not happy with this situation so Micah went into her room to make her happy. She stopped crying so I went in to see how it was going and found this :) 

Having a churro at Costco (ice cream would take too long). Anna approved of it :)

The boys actually love helping set the table (I'm very thankful for my Corelle (unbreakable) dishes

The boys were acting out "The 3 Little Pigs" with the neighbors, Micah was the Big Bad Wolf :)
 
I was going to take Anna's weekly picture yesterday and Micah was adamant he needed a picture with Anna too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment