Sunday, November 27, 2016

Anna's Weekly Update- 44 Weeks~ 11.27.16

 
 
First off, I finally changed the name of my blog! :) It's no longer just me and my boys, we now have our precious little girl, so I knew I needed to change it, just finally getting around to it. A big thanks to my cousins who took the time to think up new name possibilities and sent them to me, made the process sooo much easier!! :) So this blog is now called The Bussis Stop! Other than the name, nothing else will change, still the same crazy family to tell you about. :)
Second, funny David quotes from this week that I don't want to forget:
He said this to Jonathan (referring to Anna): "That fellow is my baby!"
He said to me (referring to Anna): "Mommy, thanks for giving me such a cute baby."
Obviously he is quite possessive of his Anna :). 
 

 
And we're done :)
As you can see from her outfit, Anna got to celebrate her first Thanksgiving this past week. And boy did she look cute celebrating! :) She's woken up a few times in the middle of the night this past week, but I think she was just cold. After the second night of her waking up (and noticing when I changed her diaper that her legs were cold) I put some pants on her under her fleece sleeper and she didn't wake up, so that was an easy fix. Anna got to try mac and cheese for the first time this week and she was a big fan! She continues to eat pretty much anything we put in front of her (or in her mouth, she loves pears out of the can, but they are not easy to grab with your hands :)). No new teeth this week, the ones she has are just coming in farther showing off her lovely gap on top :). She really is so much fun. As long as she's not hungry she is just happy as can be which is so fun to be around.


I was pretty proud that I got my Christmas Cards out on Tuesday!! Since we have a new address I wanted to get them to people just after Thanksgiving, and I accomplished my goal!! Here Anna and I are putting them in the mailbox! (And no, it is not warm outside, I had just worked out and going outside is a nice quick cool down.

Anna loves pushing in the shapes after her brothers put them in the holes for her, it's so cute to see them all play together

Micah had won a gift card to a sandwich place at the Harvest Festival a couple weeks ago so we decided to go this past week. Didn't realize there was no indoor seating. Thankfully it was a nice day and so we just ate outside.

All ready for church on Thanksgiving. My mom gave her this outfit so I wanted to send her a picture of Anna in it, but Anna did not want to smile, so this was the best we got

This is a typical Anna face. This was when she should have been napping on Thanksgiving afternoon, but instead was having fun exploring the house of people from our church


My four blessings that I am VERY thankful for!!

Steve's parents came to spend Thanksgiving with us. Anna (and the boys) have had lots of fun playing with Grandpa and Grandma!

Me and my sweetie on Thanksgiving night (everyone else was watching Finding Dory but Anna was getting a little loud :))

Trying to get a picture of her smiling in her cute outfit, she smiled but bent over so I couldn't see her cute outfit.

Or she puts her hand in front of her mouth. She really is as big a pain as her brothers when it comes to getting her picture taken :)

But she's so cute who can get mad at her? :)

Making gingerbread houses with Grandpa and Grandma


I may have taken it a bit too seriously (especially since I was helping Jonathan who has the shortest attention span of all of our boys)

 
Jonathan really just wanted to eat the candy



We went to Fuddruckers for dinner Friday night 
 
Not sure who had more fun playing the games, the boys or Steve :)

Decorated our Christmas tree (we decided since we have a grabber in our house we'd just use our 4 foot fake tree on a card table)
 

We celebrated Christmas with Steve's parents last night. The boys were SOOOO excited!!

Anna was pretty excited about her new bear

And the boys now think they are football coaches for Michigan :)

All her new stuff and what she wanted to play with was the wrapping paper :)

Micah was very excited about his new Fire Chief costume, especially the megaphone so he can be even louder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment