Friday, August 4, 2017

Anna is 18 Months!!!

Wow, I have definitely fallen behind on the blog front. Mostly because I was in California for two weeks, then came home and made 10 dozen cupcakes and a 2-tiered cake for a wedding, and then life happened. :) But I am determined to get caught up here, so beware of lots of posts coming your way. First up, Anna turned 18 months while we were in California!!! Here are some of her 18 month pictures I took while we were at the Conference Grounds in Michigan (I took Micah's 18 month pictures and the twin's 6 month pictures there too, so fun!)









She was so not a fan of getting sand on her hands and feet :)



Daddy's little girl!
I can't believe my baby is 18 months already!! Where has time gone! But she's like 18 months going on 3. Seriously, this girl has to keep up with her brothers! Whatever they do she thinks she can do (which means she's had a few bumps on her head). She brings so much joy to our lives. She just had her 18 month check up this week and she was 32.9 inches and weighed 26lb 14oz, both were the 82% so she's well proportioned. :) The doctor was very happy with how she is doing, even got to experience a little Anna manipulation which the doctor thought was hilarious. She is learning new words every day (thanks to the fact that her brothers have figured out she will repeat most words they say, thankfully 4 and 6 year olds don't know many bad words :)). She definitely knows what she wants and is getting pretty good at making that known to those around her. She's a very good sleeper, a fairly good eater (as long as it's what she wants), and a great little sister. She loves to have books read to her (mostly by Steve, if he's in the room she for some reason thinks Mommy doesn't know how to read). Her favorites are 8 Silly Monkeys, Honk Honk Beep Beep, Farmyard Beat and Chugga Chugga Choo Choo. She knows what her brothers' names are, if you ask her "Where's Micah" she points to Micah. She can even tell the twins apart which amazes me (she'll bring them each their water bottle and every time gives David's to David and Jonathan's to Jonathan). She loves playing outside (as long as it doesn't involve water, she is not a fan of the pool or slip-n-slide). She also loves wearing boots (she's our little Montana girl!). She's our silly girl and we thank the Lord for giving her to our family!!
 
I figured while I'm sharing pictures I'd also share our family pictures we had take at the Conference Grounds. It was a very cold and windy morning, but they still turned out great (Thanks D&E Image!)
 


 
And then some I took while we were in California 
My 4 silly monkeys
(I love this picture because it shows how much David loves his little sister, to the point of driving her nuts :))

The kids with my parents

I love these pictures. David's middle name is Geoffrey which is my dad's name, so I think that makes these just a little extra sweet.


My parents with their granddaughters (11 grandkids and only 3 are girls!)

Steve and I in California
 
One blog done, many more to go :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment