Friday, October 6, 2017

Life With the Bussis'- 10.6.17

Life over here continues to be busy, I think that's just life with four kids, three of whom are still home everyday. :) But it's good.
These three really do get along so well and enjoy playing together

Anna was pretty excited that she got to ride in the car part of the cart since her brothers were more interested in pushing a little cart

Painting outside with our neighbor friends

They repaved our road which brought great entertainment to our children (not so much entertainment for the adults trying to get through on the road!). But they used a "Bessie" machine like on the movie Cars which my boys thought was awesome!

We had a really nice day last week (sunny and in the 60s!). I had planned to make applesauce that day but since it was so nice I decided it was a shame to sit in the house doing that, so I washed windows instead :). And I had some "helpers"


Anna mostly just drank my water :)

And since it was so nice we decided we needed to have a picnic lunch

And a picnic dinner

And have a fire

It was a great day!

Anna absolutely adores her Daddy (and the feeling is quite mutual, Steve just said to me the other day he's pretty sure she's figured out she can get away with almost anything where her daddy is concerned :))

Saturday morning was nice too (it rained in the afternoon), so we took a bike ride and played down by the river

Anna has taken on her brothers' love of throwing rocks

Micah and I challenged Steve to see if he could skip a rock over the little island in the river

Brothers!

All ready to ride back

David had said he wanted to ride the tag-along bike behind me. Unfortunately we didn't remember until we were at the trail that I had let our neighbor borrow the seat from that bike :). Thankfully David didn't mind just riding in the trailer with Anna
 
Someone from church brought us some Ollie Bollen, which the kids had for breakfast :) They're like donut holes, right?! :)
 
More fun with Anna's hair

She just is too cute!!

Monday was not nice, so we did make applesauce that day, 9 batches!

And then Tuesday we woke up to this! As you can see, Micah didn't mind :). Mommy however thought it was crazy to have to pull out the snow gear on October 3!!

Anna also didn't mind. I pulled out her boots, she looked at them and said "Cute!" :) This girls loves her boots!

I watched my friend's kids the other day and her daughter wanted me to put Anna in pigtails like her. Two little blondies in pigtails :)

Anna was very excited about her new necklace, bracelets and purse!

I played for Micah's chapel yesterday which was so fun, so I snuck a quick picture :). Love that he gets to go to a school where they spend time all together learning about God and singing praises to Him together and I love that I can be a part of that!

Anna loves playing with blocks at Kindergym (I think it's because at home her brothers don't leave any blocks for her to play with)

She also loved getting pushed around on the cart

The boys have gotten so much better at sitting and listening during the storytime! The story was on David and Goliath which of course David loved

Anna does pretty good too

My little monkies


I think the bubbles were their favorite!

And of course the parachute. Anna even got into it this time

Although I think Anna's favorite part is the singing at the end, she really got into that

My favorite part is just getting to spend quality time with my kids!!

It was nice again yesterday so the boys asked for a picnic lunch
 
Fun in the leaves!
 
Can you see the look of joy on Anna's face while chasing her buddy Deacon? :)

Once Daddy came I discovered where the boys learned to chuck leaves at each other :) They did not care about mommy's concern that they might pick up some sticks when grabbing the leaves and that could cause someone to get hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment