Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Life with the Bussis'- 12-18-13

Well I can tell that not a lot happened this week as I realized I don't have a lot of pictures. :)  With my new Ipad I have entered the world of Instagram so I take more pictures with my Ipad (if you want to see those my Instagram name is "jabussis").  I will try and be more intentional about taking pictures for my blog but honestly, we spent most of this past week continuing to get over sicknesses and therefore didn't do much worthy of a picture. :).  Thankfully Jonathan and David are completely over whatever stomach bug they had and are pretty much over this nasty cold.  And extra thankful that the rest of us miraculously avoided it!
Steve, Micah and I went to the Christian school's Christmas program last Thursday night.  I realized something that night, I am so not ready for Micah to go to school!  Now granted, he is not yet 3 and it is still 2 1/2 years till he goes to school, but still, I'm not ready for it. :)  I always thought those mothers who cried their child's first day of school were silly, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of those. :)
We had our first Christmas party on Saturday, Steve's Dad's side.  I had baked a dozen big gingerbread men and made a bunch of frosting for the younger kids to decorate- yeah, left them at home!  So my GEMS girls are going to decorate them tonight at their Christmas party :).  But we still had a great time.  Other than that not much else going on over here besides playing and reading and eating and sleeping.  I am happy to say that as of a few hours ago I am all done with my Christmas shopping!  Now the fun part- remembering what I got who and wrapping it all. :)  I'm looking forward to all the festivities in the coming days and getting to spend time with family.  And with that I'll share with you the few pictures I do have :) :
So I am so not a fan of snow.  But I do have to say that one of the things I think is so cool about snow is how if the moon is big it makes it light when it's really dark outside.  This picture was taken at 11:00pm.  I know, crazy!  I had to hold my camera so very still and the shutter stayed open for about 8 seconds, but what a cool picture!  The lights in the background are from a car that happened to go by right at that moment. 

 My silly boys.  They enjoyed their dinner this night

Play time with Daddy


Jonathan loves jumping on you if you're laying on the floor

I knew they were feeling better when they once again started getting into everything they weren't supposed to :)

Since we didn't get to decorate these Saturday night at our party (since I forgot them at home) Micah and I decorated one Sunday after lunch

Silly boys 
 
Micah got a Santa hat at Storytime at the library show I taught him what Santa says:
 
I hope that you all have a wonderful week getting ready for the celebration of our Savior's Birth!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment