Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Life with the Bussis'- 9.17.14

We've had a pretty good week.  Once we figured out what exactly David had (hand, foot & mouth) and started giving him Tylenol, the rest of the week went really well.  It cooled down drastically, so we had to do a little wardrobe switch and discover what exactly we had as far as pants and long sleeve shirts.  I think we're pretty set.  We've really noticed this week how much the twins are talking, especially Jonathan.  And you really can understand what they are saying.  And they really understand what we are saying to them.  I have some really cute videos that show this, but unfortunately for some reason I can't get them to upload.  I'll have to try again next week.  But my pictures did upload, so we'll just go to those :):
Steve's parents brought over some kids tennis rackets for the boys to use.  Micah was a big fan.

The colder weather inspired me to make a pumpkin pie.  As you can see David was pretty excited about it too.

Although the Cool Whip on top was his favorite part :)

Yes, Jonathan actually stuck that whole big bite in his mouth :)


Friday I had a few errands to run in Grandville.  We went to the mall so the boys could play on the slides and have some lunch

They love the Mac'NCheese there, and the fries that come with my sandwich :)
 
He loves to pull funny faces when I tried to take a picture
 
After the mall we had to quick go to Costco to pick up some pictures and a few other things.  Well, it did not end up being quick because the photo place was very behind.  But my guys were absolute champs!!! They made this mamma so proud even while I was so very annoyed at the photo people :).  I also came home from Grandville feeling for the first time that the outing by myself with the boys was not overwhelming at all.  That was such a good feeling. 
 
Saturday was another cold day, but we didn't let that stop us from playing outside, that's what sweatshirts are for after all :)
 
Micah "helping" me make cookies for after church.  Thankfully he no longer gets upset when I put the dough in the oven to make the cookies ;)

We let the boys play outside by themselves for a little bit on Saturday while I was getting dinner ready.  I don't dare let them be outside alone since we don't have a fence and the road is right there and well, I don't trust them :), but we told them to stay right behind the house where I could see them and I think they thought it was pretty fun :).

But they eventually got cold and came in the help me make some pizza for dinner.

Since it got cold we had to change our pjs.  I think little boys look so very cute in fleece pajamas :)
 
David was the lucky one who got to come with mommy to the grocery store this week! I like to think they want to come with me because they love spending time with me, but I think it might have something to do with the cookie they get at the store :)

Micah has requested to color and paint many times this week.  He's getting pretty good at it.

These boys think they're so funny when they climb on my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment