Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Help Me Win!!!

I need your help! I was selected as a finalist for the Before and After picture contest for the 21 day Terrafit Challenge I just completed. And the way to win is for you to go to the TerraFit facebook page and like my photo. Here's the link to the page- https://www.facebook.com/myterrafit/posts/597176297124925

The person with the most likes wins $250! And I would use the money to upgrade my "dumb phone" to a smart phone which would greatly improve my pictures so see, it's a win for you as well because then I will have better pictures for you to see on my blog :).

Here are my before and after pictures (they only have the side view one on the facebook page):



 
I ended up losing 8 pounds in 3 weeks!! It also made me realize how much more I have to go and how I really do well on these challenges, so I have decided to do a 12 week challenge starting August 22. If any of you would like to join me, let me know. I'll be signing up next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment