Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Life with the Bussis'- 2.26.14

I feel like a broken record here because all I really have to tell you is it was another week of not nice weather and being stuck indoors. :)  Thursday wasn't nice, Friday was absolutely horrible (we were supposed to go to some friends' house for a game night but the Sheriff issued a statement asking people to stay off the road unless absolutely necessary so we decided game night probably wasn't necessary :)), and we thought Saturday would be nice because it was sunny but it was so windy it was still too cold to play outside.  So play inside we did.
Brought out the pool and the balls again.  This time Micah joined in on the fun



And since Micah joined in on the fun eventually all the balls ended up outside the pool and the pool ended up upside-down...

With Micah and Jonathan underneath (notice the two lumps :))

They had lots of fun and had to show Daddy when he came home from lunch (Micah is once again underneath)

Playing indoors means lots of reading
 
Playing indoors also means lots of climbing and one of their new favorite things to climb on is the piano bench and then they give us a concert :)
And then the rest of my pictures revolve around eating I realized which is really the only other thing we did this week, so I guess it makes sense :)
 
 Pasta with red sauce, always a hit :)
David woke up one morning with crazy hair

While I was taking David's picture Jonathan kept saying "cheese" so I took his picture too

Such a silly guy
Last night we decided to go out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  We had a gift card from returning our soda cans and we discovered that Tuesday is Kids Night there and Kids meals are $1.99 so it was our kind of night :)

 
Jonathan and David were very excited to get to drink out of a cup with a straw.  David was definitely better at it, Jonathan kept tipping his cup up and spilling milk through the straw hole.  But he was very independent and most of the time refused to let me help him :)
Micah saw me taking his brothers' picture and insisted on me taking a picture of him drinking his milk like a big boy :).  And then he pulls an awful face :)  Silly guy
 

We had so much fun.  I told Steve it's so nice to just go do normal family things like go out to dinner.  It's quite an ordeal, but totally worth it.

And finally, I was in the nursery on Sunday night and it ended up being only my boys in there so I decided to make a video of them saying hi to send my mom and it turned out so cute I thought I'd share it with you :)
 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment