Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 14








(Look at those rolls :))

Jonathan (left)- 15.2 pounds
David (right)- 12.6 pounds
In last week's update I mentioned that it seemed Jonathan had avoided the nasty cold his brothers had.  Yeah, spoke too soon.  Last Wednesday and Thursday he had a fever, then again on Saturday morning and he was all stuffed up.  So this past week we spent caring for sick boys.  Today they both really do seem a lot better.  And all this past week David decided he needed to get up at 4:30 and eat.  I didn't have the heart to wake up sick Jonathan, and in doing so we discovered Jonathan can sleep through the night, some nights sleeping 10+ hours!  And then last night both boys slept through the night, Jonathan waking up at 7:20 and then I woke David up at 7:45!  It was awesome!  I love uninterrupted sleep! :)  So we'll see if this becomes a pattern or if it was just a one time thing.  Otherwise not much to update on.  They are continuing to smile a lot and talk a lot.  They don't talk to each other, I'm looking forward to the day that happens.  I did just get a Bumbo and then borrowed another one from my sister-in-law, so I like to sit them in those and then have them face each other.  They are getting close to needing their own crib (one of these days I need to remember to take a picture of them together in the crib, it's so cute :)).  If they start consistently sleeping through the night we can start trying to get Micah to sleep in a big bed and move his crib into the nursery (right now where the other crib needs to go is where I sit to feed the boys in the middle of the night).  I think Micah will do okay, we got him Cars sheets for Christmas for his big bed, so that should help.  Maybe once we're all done with being sick we'll try that one. :)  So here's hoping for a nice healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment