Friday, January 31, 2014

FFF- Strawberry Fluff Salad- Gluten Free

Steve's aunt made this salad for Thanksgiving one year and it was so delicious I just had to get the recipe.  And do you know what, it's about the easiest thing to make!  We had strawberries on sale so I decided it was high time for some Strawberry Fluff Salad.  And if you're one of those lucky Californians that has roadside stands open right now, this is a must for you!  And as long as you make sure your yogurt is gluten free, it's a gluten free dish, bonus!  So if you're looking for a yummy side, try this one out!
Ingredients: Strawberries, Cool Whip, Strawberry Yogurt, Vanilla Pudding (small box)

In a bowl place one cup of yogurt

And one (small) package of vanilla pudding

Mix together- it will be very thick

Add 16 ounces of cool whip and mix together until all combined

Add in cut up strawberries
 
Mix until the strawberries are all coated

And there you have it!  Yes, it is that easy and trust me, so delicious, it will not last long

I made this for dinner for my boys when I went out to the movies with my mother-in-law, so I had it for dessert :)
 
Strawberry Fluff Salad
1 cup strawberry yogurt
1 small pkg vanilla pudding
16 oz. cool whip
3 cups strawberries
 
Mix together the yogurt and pudding.  Add in cool whip and combine.  Add cut up strawberries and stir.  Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment