Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Life with the Bussis'- 11.27.13

This is going to be short and sweet because I have a turkey in my sink thawing and a house that needs to be picked up and vacuumed. :)  Life continues as normal.  The twins are over their colds which makes for less fussiness which makes for a happier home. :)  Jonathan was being pretty fussy the other night and I felt in his mouth and realized he has 4 molars coming in so no wonder the kid is crabby at times, I would be too!  I checked David and he has 3 coming in.  So that also explains why they still are drooling like crazy.  Oh the joys of teething.  I always wonder if God had it planned pre-fall for babies to be born with teeth :) or maybe it just wouldn't have hurt, who knows. :)  Winter is upon us here in Michigan and while it has this mamma not excited at all for the long months ahead, there's a 2 year old in this house very excited about the snow. :)  Saturday he wanted to go out in it (there really wasn't a lot, but enough in his mind).  It was in the 20s and windy so we tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted to so we said sure, put on his coat, opened the door for him and said "have fun" while we stayed inside. :)

Trying to make a snowball



After a few minutes Steve just couldn't stand the thought of Micah having fun in the snow without him so he joined him :)  I never had such feelings :)

 Jonathan loves 2 things, putting those rings on his head and sitting in this toy

Micah decorated some turkey cookies (and we made an M cookie with the leftover dough) 

Then he said he was done decorating when there were still a few M&Ms left, I discovered that was so he could eat the rest of the M&Ms :)
 
We had pasta with red sauce the other night.  The twins were big fans
 
 They went straight from their high chairs to the bath tub that night :)

 We got more snow so Micah of course wanted to get out in it again.  I got smart this time, I actually put on the snowpants I bought for him at a garage sale this summer :)  And we put snow boots on this time (I'm learning).  So he stayed a lot drier and warmer than last time.



 He thought he was pretty funny throwing snow at my window
Here's a little peak at life here at the Bussis home:
 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment